I shall now attempt to write about the color green. Here's a list of some things that I know about this interesting color:
|She love you long time.|
2) Green M&Ms are sometimes considered an aphrodisiac.
3) There is a band called Green Day. Their music is sometimes pretty ok.
4) Soylent Green is people.
5) Most leaves in the summertime are green. However, this is not always the case.
6) Plants are green due to chlorophyll (or that's what my biology teacher told me, anyway).
7) "Going green" is the new term for being a hippy (I kid, I kid).
8) Army men are supposed to be green.
9) The Green Lantern has a lantern...that may or may not be green :p
|It's not easy being green.|
11) Limes are green. They are also supposed to be put in a coconut for some strange reason.
12) If bananas are green, you probably shouldn't eat them yet.
13) It's not easy being green.
14) Green turtle shells will only continue in one direction until they go off screen.
15) Some firetrucks are green because that's the most easily seen color by the human eye.
16) The Green Bay Packers' "G" is used by both UGA and my high school, and their colors are...you guessed it... Green and gold.
17) I have never seen The Green Mile.
19) I do not like green tea.
20) You need a Green Card in order to be a U.S. (legal) immigrant.
21) Green olives are good.
22) So are green dill pickles.
23) Most frogs have a greenish color.
24) The Green Ranger was cute.
25) Apparently "turning green" when you're nauseated can be literal (that's another anecdote for another day).
26) The first book my sister ever read was Green Eggs and Ham.
27) Green lights only occur when you have something to do while you're in your car and you need a red light.
28) The "WALK" guy in Europe is green.
29) My boyfriend has green eyes.
30) Green apples are the tastiest ones.
|Caesar salad is the best salad.|
32) Robert Green made a terrible error during the game against the US in the 2010 World Cup.
33) If food which normally is another color has suddenly become green, it's time to throw it out.
34) Lettuce is only good in salads, and should stay away from tacos and sandwiches.
35) If you're trying to give a gift to a pregnant woman whose baby you're not sure of the gender, green is a safe, neutral color.
36) Green berets are total badasses.
37) A lot of parrots are green.
38) Green zones are points of neutrality between hostile factions.
40) Green kryptonite is one of Superman's weakness.
41) A green flash at sunset is supposedly when the spirits come back on earth for a short time.
42) Green is the color of envy.
43) Also, the Hulk when he's angry.
Well, this is probably all I can think of at the moment. Want me to blog about something? Send me a message or leave a comment!! As you can see, I'll pretty much talk about anything.
On a housekeeping note: I have no idea how often I'm going to post. Some days I won't blog at all, and some days (like today) I'll post several in a row. Thanks for reading!!